CROWN & LAW SOLICITORS appreciate that Employment Law can be a challenging area for both Employers and Employees alike.
"Employment law can be complicated, and few people have a clear idea of all their rights at work. If you think your employer has treated you unfairly, it is important to get legal advice at the earliest opportunity." Read the Law Society's Guide to problems at work - click here to .
If you think your employer is treating you unfairly for whatever reason it is important that you seek legal advice as soon as possible. Our employment law team is able to advise you on all aspects of employment law including the following:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal
Harassment at Work
& Business Transfers
& Exit Packages
- Representation at Employment Tribunals
- Drafting of Contracts of Employment, Handbooks, and Policies
- Advising on the recruitment process
- Grievance and Disciplinary issues
- Defending discrimination claims
- Business Restructuring
Transfer of undertakings and change of service provision
- Pension and equal pay Issues
- Employment-related tax issues
- Defending Employment Tribunal Claims
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to discuss this area, please call us on +44 161 8840055 or use our contact form.